We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will collect your username and a password and other information to necessary to open and access your account.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- Provide Akohub services and customer support.
- Collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
- Prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service.
- Customize, measure, and improve our website and services.
- Deliver targeted marketing to you.
- Contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you.
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example if it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Advertisers and other third parties in connection with the sale.
- We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to serve you better and provide quality services.
In the event of merger, acquisition or name change Akohub reserves the right to assign the terms of this Agreement to such new party. Akohub may provide you with notice of such assignment via the email address provided in your account information. You may not assign this agreement without the written permission of Akohub.
Akohub uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services. Although Akohub owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Akohub application and Services, you retain all rights to your personal information.
Delete all data associated with your account: We can delete information associated with your account upon your request. In order to do this, you need to contact our support service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Akohub may disclose your personal information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or if your actions violate the Terms of Service.